Criteria for investing with Foote Real Estate.
Thank you for considering Foote Real Estate as your next investment opportunity.
Please review the below criteria for investing.
- You are an accredited investor. http://www.sec.gov/answers/accred.htm
- You have considerable knowledge making investment decisions of this kind or you have an expert that can assist you.
- You have the financial ability to absorb the risk of losing your investment.
- Your general dedication to non-liquid investments is not excessive in relation to your other available assets
- You have an acceptable financial method of providing for your current needs and have no need for liquidity in your investment with Foote Real Estate.
- You are a sophisticated investor who has business and financial knowledge either individually or with a personal buyer agent to assess the quality and risks of a Foote Real Estate investment opportunity.
- You have the business and financial knowledge either individually or with a personal buyer agent to protect your interests in the transaction.
Please review our acquisitions flowchart: Acquisitions Flowchart