Criteria for investing
Criteria for investing.
To view current investment opportunities Click Here.
Thank you for your interest in investing with Foote Real Estate. Below are the criteria for investing:
- You are a sophisticated investor who has business and financial experience either solely or with a personal purchaser representative to evaluate the merits and risks of an Foote Real Estate investment opportunity.
- You have the business and financial experience either solely or with a personal purchaser representative to protect your interests in the transaction.
- You have the financial ability to bear the risk of losing your investment.
- You have adequate financial means of providing for your current needs and have no need for liquidity in your investment with Foote Real Estate.
- Your overall commitment to non-liquid investments is not excessive given your other available assets.
- You have substantial experience in making investment decisions of this type or you have an expert that can assist you with this type of investment decision.
- You are an accredited investor.
Some states may impose suitability standards in addition to the criteria listed above. And you may be required to represent that you meet such suitability standards.
Dowload PDF: Acquisistions Flowchart